Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-04-2017, 06:20 AM   #1

Spotmatic light meter issue

Hello all. I know that its an old post but I have the same problem on my SP1000. I tried all of the above except opening the camera and nothing. Has anyone found a solution yet?

01-05-2017, 03:01 AM   #2

Original Poster
Sorry for not quoting I mean this problem:

k1000 - light meter stuck on +
Hey, just dusted off this k1000 that i bought 6 years ago, and the first thing i did

was change the battery because the light meter was stuck in the middle.... Once i

changed the battery the light meter seemed to work normally. But now it seems to

always be stuck in the + position in the top part of the camera... every once in

while it will adjust when i change the aperture/shutter speed. and some times it

will move after ive taken the shot.... but for the most part it just stays in the top +

position. anyone else ever had this happen, i was thinking maybe the light sensor in

front might get dirty... i dont know i tried wiping it off but no result..

any help would be appreciated

Read more at: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/8-pentax-film-slr-discussion/31155-k1000-...#ixzz4UscarNEp
01-05-2017, 06:21 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Try

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/8-pentax-film-slr-discussion/31155-k1000-...ter-stuck.html

Most lifely debris or contamination or wear on variable resistor track