Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-01-2017, 10:04 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

QuoteOriginally posted by OldChE Quote

Longbow, I'd be interested in your PZ1p. Can you send me what you want for it in a PM? Do you have a manual for it? I've got lenses, mostly interested in the body and instructions. Thanks!
The manual is pretty handy for this camera, especially the quick reference card that comes with it.

03-02-2017, 07:02 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Hey, almost the same thing happened to me this week, and I've also been looking at gear replacement procedures, MZ-S, and PZ-1p. Hope your Z-1p works out for you.

---------- Post added 03-01-2017 at 09:50 PM ----------

Longbow, I'd be interested in your PZ1p. Can you send me what you want for it in a PM? Do you have a manual for it? I've got lenses, mostly interested in the body and instructions. Thanks!
It wasn't something I needed to sell, just thought I'd help out a local Pentaxian. So for now I'll hang on to it. Manuals can be downloaded online, just Google "PZ1p or Z1p" and yes a manual is absolutely nessasary for the camera.

---------- Post added 03-02-17 at 06:49 AM ----------

UPDATE: here's everything you need and better prices than I paid for mine: pentax pz-1 | eBay

Last edited by longbow; 03-02-2017 at 07:59 AM.
03-02-2017, 10:40 PM   #18
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by longbow Quote
It wasn't something I needed to sell, just thought I'd help out a local Pentaxian. So for now I'll hang on to it. Manuals can be downloaded online, just Google "PZ1p or Z1p" and yes a manual is absolutely nessasary for the camera.

---------- Post added 03-02-17 at 06:49 AM ----------

UPDATE: here's everything you need and better prices than I paid for mine: pentax pz-1 | eBay
Thanks!