Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
06-20-2018, 08:36 PM   #16

I've shot 5-6 rolls of Lomo Tiger color film in my Auto 110, Canon 110 ED 20, and Kodak Pocket Instamatic 60 in the last year or two, with fine results from all three. I've also had fair results from some rolls of expired Kodak and Fuji film, but that is more hit or miss.

I read somewhere that Lomo repackages Agfa film, but I don't know if that was just speculation or if it was based on some inside knowledge. I've never had anything against Agfa film... I used to shoot a lot of it when Costco proudly had the Agfa logo on their bulk film packs.

Scott

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
35mm, auto, ektar, film, kodak, lomo, post, reload, videos, vs, youtube