Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-24-2019, 10:05 AM   #1

Advance Camera repair

Hi everyone,

I just got my SPII back from Advance Camera. Had a CLA done due to shutter capping. I was notified by another member that the Pentax repair tech there was retiring, so I took my camera in. Found out that he had already retired, but had trained 2 people to replace him (sounds like for a long time). Repairs took about 2 weeks. Hopefully, no issues will be found.

03-24-2019, 01:11 PM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Waiting for my Nikon F4 to be repaired by them. I'm hoping the same

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
advance, advance camera, camera, repair

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Advance Camera, Paul is retiring murrelet Film SLRs and Compact Film Cameras 2 10-21-2018 04:55 AM
Advance Camera Repairs - A Job Well Done! grhazelton Repairs and Warranty Service 8 05-15-2018 04:20 PM
Advice requested - Send camera to factory or back to me from Advance Camera? Joyce Keay Repairs and Warranty Service 5 02-22-2018 07:36 PM
Pentax P3 With a loose Film Advance Lever sysdmg Film SLRs and Compact Film Cameras 5 07-22-2017 12:13 AM
What camera should Pentax build to advance the brand? devorama Pentax DSLR Discussion 82 06-05-2012 09:53 PM