Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
06-02-2021, 01:21 PM   #16

Original Poster
One last thing, since I am new to this forum, would Pentax Forums be a better option to find one versus something like eBay or KEH?

06-02-2021, 01:28 PM   #17
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I have always had good luck in finding " experienced " equipment here at the forums' " buy/sell " section

and it can be sorted by country where the equipment is

The Pentax Marketplace | Buy & Sell Pentax Cameras and Lenses (United States) - PentaxForums.com

and you can place a " wanted " notice as well

Wanted Items - PentaxForums.com
06-02-2021, 02:01 PM   #18

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by aslyfox Quote
I have always had good luck in finding " experienced " equipment here at the forums' " buy/sell " section

and it can be sorted by country where the equipment is

The Pentax Marketplace | Buy & Sell Pentax Cameras and Lenses (United States) - PentaxForums.com

and you can place a " wanted " notice as well

Wanted Items - PentaxForums.com
Thanks for the wanted suggestion!!
06-03-2021, 01:58 PM   #19
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by page101 Quote
One last thing, since I am new to this forum, would Pentax Forums be a better option to find one versus something like eBay or KEH?
Yes and No. As mentioned the wanted ad's are a good bet for some rarer items but the active participation here is smaller than eBay. That said, eBay is going to be more risky. You will find generally the best quality gear can be found here. Some rarer items however may require looking on eBay and KEH etc.