Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 46 Likes Search this Thread
09-27-2021, 06:37 AM - 1 Like   #31
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by ismaelg Quote
AR! AR! PITCHERS! WE GOT PITCHERS!

Conclusion: This camera is not the fastest to use. I don't see it been used in a sporting event for example. But taking the time to properly focus, set aperture and compose and it will knock your socks off!!!
What do you think?

Thanks,
Ismael

Looks great! THese old babies should be used and not just put on the shelf. Thanks for sharing!

09-27-2021, 02:21 PM - 1 Like   #32
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by ismaelg Quote
AR! AR! PITCHERS! WE GOT PITCHERS!

Hello,

Just downloaded the scans from the test roll. Negatives should be here by next week.
To say I'm very Very VERY happy is an understatement!

Conclusion: This camera is not the fastest to use. I don't see it been used in a sporting event for example. But taking the time to properly focus, set aperture and compose and it will knock your socks off!!!
What do you think?

Thanks,
Ismael
I think the camera has a sports finder and would be great for action shots

Pre-focus, f8, and bang!

-Eric