Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 11 Likes Search this Thread
03-04-2022, 06:49 AM - 1 Like   #16
Pentaxian

Being as you mentioned Bergger Pancro 400. I'll give you my thoughts on it. I've shot 6 rolls of it in 35mm and I've got one left in the fridge. I'm really not impressed. I don't like the look of the grain which I find offensive particularly in the sky area of the shot. I won't be buying any more. I like HP5+ and Tri-x in 400 speed. I lean more towards HP5+ these days because it is much cheaper and I prefer its handling in the darkroom. For slower speeds, FP4+ is a no brainer for me and I love the look it gives.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
color, delta, film, film stock, fujifilm, ilford, iso, kodak, portra, stock

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Telephoto lens suggestion for APSC and 35mm film cameras Hyperfocal Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 22 04-10-2018 02:04 PM
Where in EU to get an K-3 (new) body only (old stock/final stock...) Pentax_SLO Pentax DSLR Discussion 10 10-18-2016 05:40 AM
Eyecup suggestion for film bodies MegaPower Film SLRs and Compact Film Cameras 7 01-07-2013 04:02 PM
Lens Suggestion for Stock Car Race at Night ajtour Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 6 05-03-2010 07:33 PM
Need suggestion for film SLR hinman Film SLRs and Compact Film Cameras 12 12-03-2007 02:37 PM