Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
09-20-2021, 01:23 PM   #31

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

*OLD THREAD RESURRECTION KLAXON*

Sorry to drag this one up again however does anyone know where I may source an ME Super light seal kit from in the UK please?

Thank you.

09-20-2021, 02:17 PM - 1 Like   #32
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by ThatDeafGuy Quote
*OLD THREAD RESURRECTION KLAXON*

Sorry to drag this one up again however does anyone know where I may source an ME Super light seal kit from in the UK please?

Thank you.
Try this ebay listing. £8.00 including postage. I've not used them but chances are the seal kit will be fine and its not a huge amount to risk.

PENTAX ME MG MV MV1 SUPER MIRROR FILM DOOR PRE-CUT LIGHT SEAL ADHES. FOAM KIT | eBay
09-20-2021, 03:49 PM   #33

QuoteOriginally posted by Vendee Quote
Try this ebay listing. £8.00 including postage. I've not used them but chances are the seal kit will be fine and its not a huge amount to risk.

PENTAX ME MG MV MV1 SUPER MIRROR FILM DOOR PRE-CUT LIGHT SEAL ADHES. FOAM KIT | eBay
Awesome sauce, thank you.
11-01-2021, 05:27 PM - 1 Like   #34
Veteran Member

I've purchased kits from Jon Goodman in the past, who just posts them to the UK. I think he can no longer post them with the original bamboo tool though. Highly recommended, precision cut, no light leaks.