Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-20-2021, 01:23 PM   #31

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

*OLD THREAD RESURRECTION KLAXON*

Sorry to drag this one up again however does anyone know where I may source an ME Super light seal kit from in the UK please?

Thank you.

09-20-2021, 02:17 PM - 1 Like   #32
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by ThatDeafGuy Quote
*OLD THREAD RESURRECTION KLAXON*

Sorry to drag this one up again however does anyone know where I may source an ME Super light seal kit from in the UK please?

Thank you.
Try this ebay listing. 8.00 including postage. I've not used them but chances are the seal kit will be fine and its not a huge amount to risk.

PENTAX ME MG MV MV1 SUPER MIRROR FILM DOOR PRE-CUT LIGHT SEAL ADHES. FOAM KIT | eBay
09-20-2021, 03:49 PM   #33

QuoteOriginally posted by Vendee Quote
Try this ebay listing. 8.00 including postage. I've not used them but chances are the seal kit will be fine and its not a huge amount to risk.

PENTAX ME MG MV MV1 SUPER MIRROR FILM DOOR PRE-CUT LIGHT SEAL ADHES. FOAM KIT | eBay
Awesome sauce, thank you.
11-01-2021, 05:27 PM - 1 Like   #34
Veteran Member

I've purchased kits from Jon Goodman in the past, who just posts them to the UK. I think he can no longer post them with the original bamboo tool though. Highly recommended, precision cut, no light leaks.