Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 80 Likes Search this Thread
06-10-2022, 06:18 PM   #46
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Driline Quote
Is that you and your missus on Instagram? You're alot younger than what I thought you would be with these old SLR cameras I think the photo's look nice and sharp.
😃 Thanks, but if you are referring to a blondish young man and a redhead, that is my son and daughter-in-law. (She did approach me about learning to use film, and I happened to have a very nice OM10 kit, so she is adding film to her photography)

My wife's Instagram is private, and while I have fought hard to not be on social media...it seems I have inadvertently created an Instagram account. Honest, I was trying to download a grocery store app, and when I thought I was creating that account, Google asked me if I wanted to do something and next thing I new, I have an Instagram account. Seriously... Now I don't know exactly what I want to do with it.

Thank you for the positive comment on my pictures. 😁

06-11-2022, 07:07 AM - 1 Like   #47
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Sam_I_am Quote
and while I have fought hard to not be on social media
I have a YouTube channel that I post regularly to regarding Model Trains, Camera Bags, and Cars but that's it. There is Facebook but I rarely post on there. I should just delete it. "Instagram" is a more hey look at me...follow me....pay attention to me....I'm somebody! LOL unless of course you're just sharing with family. But most of those people are Quote unquote "Influencer wannabe's". I guess everyone needs a hobby
06-11-2022, 07:06 PM - 2 Likes   #48
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
...killer umbrellas? Of course!

First roll back from the Model 1 posted earlier in the thread. That shutter release is going to take some getting used to, as I wound up with way more shaky shots than I expected.

(I had forgotten how flat a film Kentmere 400 is. Had to really hit the contrast hard in LR for this.)