Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-14-2022, 06:10 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Z-1p / PZ-1p top cover give away

Just found a Z-1p / PZ-1p top cover in my closet. Sold the camera 15 years ago so it is of no use to me. The cover has a 2cm crack, which does not reach the edge, and the display window is badly scratched, see the photos for details. After replacing the cover on the camera I glued the crack and kept it as a spare. It is absolutely stable and should be fully functional, coming with all buttons and dials. Mounting is very straightforward, just a matter of some screws, no service or real expertise required, ideal for DIY. Your Z-1p won't look like new with this one, but if your cover is defective or really smashed, this might be a great solution Giving it away for 2x the price of postage, located in EU.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 6s  Photo 

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, cover, crack, film, pz-1p, repairs, slr, spares, z-1p, z-1p / pz-1p