Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
06-02-2023, 01:34 AM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Nino8 Quote
mentioned that the 28mm lens had a slight haze, but he assured me that it shouldn't affect the image quality
It will largely depend where the sun is in your picture..... are you using a hood ?

QuoteOriginally posted by Nino8 Quote
I will attempt to find a suitable online platform where I can upload such a large file
Dropbox is free and easy to use.

06-04-2023, 04:17 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Moved to Film Camera sub-forum
06-20-2023, 07:59 AM   #18
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I don't know what the issue is here, sadly. But just to add that I have a variety of Pentax bodies (LX. MX, ME Super and lots of others) and cannot tell which body was used from the photos. Not true for the lenses, of course. The ME Super suffers from two problems. Oxidisation of contacts under the exposure compensation/ASA dial which leads to incorrect exposures. This is easily corrected by turning the dial back and forth for a while and usually only happens when a particular body hasn't been used for a while. The second, more serious problem, is wear to the winding mechanism. It doesn't sound as though your problem is either of those. "Soft and muddy" does sound more like a lens problem than a camera body problem. My only other thought is the pressure plate in the door. Is that OK?