Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-14-2009, 11:21 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by shootem Quote
I've tried Blanco Negro a couple of times about film but they're a bit vague about stocks and prices - I never managed to find out exactly what they've got and how much it cost but maybe I never got the right person at the right time.

There's a bloke on OZ eBay, cheap_shots_au, who stocks full range of Foma and Efke stuff, 35mm, medium and large format - even up to 8x10, all really cheaply.
He's got a lot more stuff than he lists though as some of the more obscure film doesn't turn over quick enough to pay the eBay fees.
I've got the Foma reversal film off him and also 8x10 print film for making direct contact prints. I've also found he's great for special orders so long as you've got a few weeks up your sleeve - that includes big bulky stuff like paper as well.

He's not much use with the reversal processing (how I found this thread) so if anyone's got any ideas on cheap dr5 or equivalent ways of doing that kind of thing in this neck of the woods that'd be nice - finding the film's no great problem, figuring out what to do with it afterwards is a pain in the arse...
I only know of the place in Denver that can process FomaPan R film. It's a bit of a pain but
well worth it. I just sent two more rolls in last week for processing. It's the shipping costs back and forth that add up, as the actual cost of the processing/mounting is under $20.00.

Phil.

09-25-2009, 03:37 AM   #17

QuoteOriginally posted by lithos Quote
Yeah, I stumbled across him a fews weeks ago...

Wait, this is your first post, shootem? You sticking around?
Just passing through really, I'm a ring in - a Canon shooter - it was a google stumble across that brought up the thread that brought me to town and I decided to loiter with intent and try and pick some brains.
09-26-2009, 06:59 AM   #18
Inactive Account

There're more brains here than, say DPReview. And now with that new Non-Pentax forum, you can hang around and we can't (legally) flame you to death.