Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-14-2009, 12:48 PM   #31
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by grhazelton Quote
Okay, Straightshooter! I ordered 5 rolls from Freestyle on June 25. I wonder where it is. Waaaah! I even played Paul Simon's Kodachrome last night to get in the mood. I'm ready to exercise that Retina IIIc!

BTW, Stone Mountain is okay, but give Arabia Mountain park in DeKalb county a try. The sunrise from there is spectacular!
Freestyle isn't showing on their site and Adorama is back-ordered until hell freezes over. Dewayne's is back-ordered also.

07-14-2009, 01:31 PM   #32
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

B&H Photo is also out and has a waiting list.
07-16-2009, 07:57 AM   #33
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by grhazelton Quote
Okay, Straightshooter! I ordered 5 rolls from Freestyle on June 25. I wonder where it is. Waaaah! I even played Paul Simon's Kodachrome last night to get in the mood. I'm ready to exercise that Retina IIIc!

BTW, Stone Mountain is okay, but give Arabia Mountain park in DeKalb county a try. The sunrise from there is spectacular!
I placed my order on June 23rd when Freestyle was still showing the Kodachrome Professional in stock although the next day they were showing out of stock. They shipped it Friday and FedEx delivered it yesterday.

Yeah, WSB-TV just did a thing about Arabia Mountain a couple of days ago and I was thinking about that also. Only problem is the walk up the trail and my old airline ramp agent knees just don't do well anymore.

BTW, I'm just off Jonesboro Rd. in F.P.

CW
07-29-2009, 08:40 PM   #34
Site Supporter

Dewaynes put 4 rolls in the mail to me on Tuesday. I have been backordered at Adorama for several weeks I hope the price holds because they have since increased the price about 2 dollars. Dewaynes sold it for 9.38/roll.

08-01-2009, 10:46 AM   #35
Zav
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
For those who are interested, you can find some kodachrome 64 in Paris in the shops at the Boulevard Beaumarchais. Asked price: 20€/roll.
08-16-2009, 09:32 AM   #36
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just wondering if anyone who placed an order for Kodachrome 64 with B&H, Freestyle or Adorama, has been contacted recently that they have new stock?
08-16-2009, 10:09 AM   #37
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Call Porter's. Porter's: Kodachrome 64 film

Chris

08-16-2009, 10:52 AM   #38
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by gofour3 Quote
Just wondering if anyone who placed an order for Kodachrome 64 with B&H, Freestyle or Adorama, has been contacted recently that they have new stock?
Adorama emailed me apologizing for the long wait. I ended up canceling the order because I was able to get some directly through Dewaynes after a wait of about a week.
08-16-2009, 12:10 PM   #39
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by ChrisPlatt Quote

Chris
Thanks Chris. I sent them an email re shipping to Canada, so will see.

QuoteQuote:
Adorama emailed me apologizing for the long wait. I ended up canceling the order because I was able to get some directly through Dewaynes after a wait of about a week.
Thanks Blue, I'm also on a B&H wait list but nothing from them.

Phil.
08-16-2009, 12:16 PM   #40
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I keep forgetting I have some.

For want of a better use I think I'll make an early morning trip to the Japanese Garden; plan a day trip to the Meramec Valley; use a roll and the local Farmer's Market and save the last for fall colors - or just keep it in the fridge for posterity.
08-17-2009, 01:36 PM   #41
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by ChrisPlatt Quote

Chris
No luck with Porter's, they are sold out as well.