Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-21-2010, 08:39 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
need help for getting parts for Pentax *ist

because my clumpsiness, i just made my Autofocus switch fell of from the camera. Maybe it got hooked by something in my bag and when i draw it out, it stuck and broke. now i know i have to find its replacement part, but in my country parts for Pentax camera is hardly to found. Even if i have to original service centre. im suspecting it will take months just for replacing it. meanwhile i know several tehnician who able to this thing if the parts is available.

inside the purple square is the part i am talkin about.

from one of the thread is here, i heard about https://www.criscam.com, they servicing Pentax, i tried to mail em, asking about possibility buying from them. They are nicely reply my question, about they cannot sell part to people outside US, and i need to find somebody who willing to buy it for me.

so anybody here willing to help me

i have a pay pal, i can pay all the transaction through it..

or anybody here have that parts i need?

Last edited by fearview; 05-22-2010 at 05:47 AM.
05-21-2010, 01:39 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm sure somebody might be willing to help, but you should make that part of your post bold or something, so that the request will be noticed!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

07-01-2010, 04:50 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster

i choose this site

Pentax Camera Repair

i receive the parts after 1 week.