Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-06-2010, 07:07 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Repair Work in Georgia?

I still have my old MX and ME Super bodies, but both have issues. I believe the circuit boards are dead on both of them. I'd like to have one (probably the MX) repaired. Does anyone know of a qualified facility in the Atlanta, GA area? The place I used years ago is gone...

07-06-2010, 07:32 PM   #2
Site Supporter

KEH in Atlanta is the only repair place I know of in Ga. However, you are only a few hours south of Eric Hendrickson. He is in a little town outside Knoxville and he is The Man when it comes to pre1990 Pentax gear.

Eric> Home
07-06-2010, 11:28 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
KEH in Atlanta is the only repair place I know of in Ga. However, you are only a few hours south of Eric Hendrickson. He is in a little town outside Knoxville and he is The Man when it comes to pre1990 Pentax gear.

Eric> Home
Thanks!
07-07-2010, 03:05 PM   #4
Forum Member

I've used a guy called Gus Lazzari. He's not in Georgia, but in that ballpark. I've used him and will do so again for my two Super Programs that are worked several days a week in my business. He will by default address everything from stem to stern unless you tell him what your concern or goal is. Even then, he will let you know of anything else he finds so you can decide. He's not really happy releasing work that doesn't meet his own personal standards, so he tends to fix cameras better and more completely than expected, without charging more. Not cheap, but flexible to needs, and good at what he does.

TLC Camera Repair
2731 W Lexington Ave
High Point, NC 27262
Phone: (336) 307-2126
Fax: (610) 300-1148

07-08-2010, 06:23 AM   #5
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Personally, I send my equipment to Eric also (he currently has my Spotmatic). But if you must have someone local, check with Wings Camera on Briarcliff in Atlanta. I don't know if they do repair in house or send it out but they say their repair team has experience with all kinds of cameras.

CW