Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-29-2010, 09:19 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Pentax Camera Reviews - No Screwmounts?

Hey everyone, just a quickie this time. I was going through the review database and noticed a distinct lack of any mention of cameras before the K1000/K2. Is there a reason for this? As far as the modern world is concerned, as we all shoot film, we're all dinosaurs anyway, so leaving out the M42 crowd seems like an arbitrary line in the sand. Most people are not going to go looking for an M42 kit to fuel their film passions for multiple reasons (ever try switching a screwmount in a sea of people at a concert without fumbling the lens?), but lots of people may inherit one, as I did, and wish to know more. Heck, I was so enamored with my Spotmatic F that I bought a second one.

Cameras that could be added: SV series, Spotmatic, Spotmatic II, Spotmatic ES and ES II, and Spotmatic F would all be helpful.

07-29-2010, 09:25 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
We're currently working on it. You can do your part here: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-film-slr-discussion/100370-pentax-...-database.html

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

Closed Thread