Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-23-2007, 03:18 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Impressed with Pentax Z-20P and on board flash!

I just got some prints I shot with the Z-20p at a party a few months ago, just for fun....
Well, I'm really surprised at the results... all photos came out perfectly exposed! I mean perfectly... nothing underexposed... it's right on!
I was surprised because most of them were taken with the Sigma 70-200mm, and so the subjects were pretty far... I remember thinking as I was shooting : "they are gonna come out so dark..."
You might say: so what? well it's just something new from me, I rarely used flash photography with my old Pentax so I really didn't know what to expect... the idea of taking photos without being able to preview them right away is kinda scary! YOu just gotta trust yourself, and the camera.
I noticed I kept looking at the back of the camera after each shot, as if I was shooting digital... I guess we just get used to that LCD.

08-24-2007, 04:00 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Glad you enjoying your film camera! I too just purchased film SLR (MZ-10), loaded my first roll of film in (first one in 17-18 years), can't wait to see what I did.

Much like you, often finding myself in attempts to look at the back of the camera to see the "preview"

Scan some photos?

Regards,
D
08-27-2007, 02:35 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
I adore your camera. It is one of the most beautiful cameras I have ever seen. I liked it very much but I prefered the Pentax z1 because of its specs. Maybe in the future if I find one and I can afford I 'll get it too.
I wish film got alive for ever!!!