Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
04-27-2011, 04:02 AM   #31

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pz1fan Quote
With the recent lens price hikes, I was thinking of getting a GSW instead to supplement my Pentax's.

No way I'd leave Pentax, but how is the GSW is working? I've read differing opinions on the lens wrt sharpness/contrast.
Well, I still don't have mine. Still waiting for the right price...
I will let you know as soon as I see the results myself!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
6x6, change, gear, pentax, quality, reason

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Thinking about selling K20D and buying D300s foots Pentax DSLR Discussion 42 03-22-2010 06:01 PM
Thinking of selling my XBOX360... Buddha Jones General Talk 4 04-03-2009 11:48 PM
I'm thinking about selling some of my lenses, but can't decide... NorthPentax Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 17 11-24-2008 01:02 AM
I'm thinking of selling my Pentax system. little laker General Talk 17 08-02-2008 05:20 AM
I have too much gear. Thinking of selling some!! matix General Talk 12 01-09-2008 11:18 AM