Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-16-2011, 06:08 PM   #31
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Todd Adamson Quote
Great to know about Eric. I'm hoping this camera I bought won't need a CLA to start shooting, but I'll probably eventually send it to him just to have it tip-top. The seller was the original owner, buying it in 1977, and it was a backup camera which spent most of its time in the closet.
Haha..I almost bought that one too but I had to stop myself since I am beginning to be almost done with LBA and am now in a different phase which is CBA!
I now have 3 film cameras, one of which I still have to repair.
My last purchase would have been an MX but I guess the MX purchase has to wait until I use the 3 film cameras first.
No use one acquiring cameras which I won't use or have no time to use!
CBA..CBA..CBA..hayy-yayy-ayyy...grrrrrr...

03-16-2011, 07:05 PM   #32
Pentaxian

I have had numerous cameras serviced by Eric.
Seals and foam are included with CLA (or "standard repair"), as are minor parts.

Chris
03-18-2011, 08:45 PM   #33
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
A Super A/Super Program sounds like an ideal compromse. Not as ancient as the MX or ME and a very slick little camera. They come up all the time for chump change. The all black ones fetch a premium price. They will work with the winder A or the ME II winder. A really nice camera.

Full manual
Program auto mode
TTL flash

THE choice if you can't see your way to an LX.