Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-13-2011, 04:56 AM   #1
Veteran Member

MZ-M

Yo, just got a MZ-M off Ebay. Brilliant. Viewfinder is noticeably smaller than the ME Super, but the screen is a bit brighter as a result...same light delivered in a smaller area. Looks a bit funky, not as nice as the MES, but this is a personal thing, and its champagne plastic is growing on me already. The dials with the rubber rings on them are excellent and the aperture stop down is great, as is the ability to fire off shots in continuous mode (could get expensive!) and the ability to lock exposure. Best part of all was that it only set me back GBP 5!!!! I think the batteries in it are more than that.

09-13-2011, 07:46 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Yeah, the FG grip is a must, as it will let you use AA NiMhs and cut down the cost...
09-13-2011, 10:45 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Nice little camera Hoo. Battery grip FG a 'good thing' as Dla says.
One minor caveat,hard wire remote can get 'pricey'.Possible to exceed
cost of body and grip nowdays with pentax OEM.Something that I used
for almost 14 years in/with ZX-M was 3 pin female connector from a servo
that was with an old radio control unit.Looks a bit ungainly,but pin-out spacing
is "just so" and works fine.