Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-09-2013, 06:20 AM   #211

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by SteveM Quote
Hey Steve,

I loaded a number of photos at the start of the thread but there were a few bumps along the way which has caused some chatter.....I think we are good now though. Looking forward to seeing a few photos from Griz and Jennifer and it's be nice to see a few from you Steve if you'd like to take the MX for a spin?

Cheers,
Steve
Planning to process this coming Monday, and print during the week, should have something up before next weekend!

Griz

02-09-2013, 09:50 AM   #212
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
it's be nice to see a few from you Steve if you'd like to take the MX for a spin?
I was seriously tempted, but since I already have a lot of experience shooting with cameras of that vintage, I figured that I would let the rest of you share have a good time with the traveler. Perhaps on the second round?

Steve
02-09-2013, 10:28 AM   #213
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
I was seriously tempted, but since I already have a lot of experience shooting with cameras of that vintage, I figured that I would let the rest of you share have a good time with the traveler. Perhaps on the second round?

Steve
Sounds good......I'll ping you on the second round.....

Cheers,
Steve
02-10-2013, 12:33 AM   #214
Loyal Site Supporter

To get the photos going...this is one from the MX.........expired drug store film but I like the funky colours......

02-10-2013, 10:02 AM   #215

To get the photos going...this is one from the MX.........expired drug store film but I like the funky colours......
I love the mood in this one Steve, can see myself parked on that bench for sure!

News on the darkroom sink..............It's ALIVE! My son made it up yesterday, and we finally got it plumbed... Will be processing tomorrow, and printing this week, pics to be posted soon!

Griz
02-11-2013, 08:58 PM   #216
Forum Member

This is a pretty cool post and I like the pictures. Nice really nice. I might need to contribute a winder to the cause and see if that helps the grip issues.
02-12-2013, 12:06 AM   #217
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by 48548 Quote
This is a pretty cool post and I like the pictures. Nice really nice. I might need to contribute a winder to the cause and see if that helps the grip issues.
I'm glad you like the thread....would you like to be on the list?
02-12-2013, 08:31 AM   #218
Forum Member

I'm glad you like the thread....would you like to be on the list?
I appreciate it. I have quite a few MX so I would say no, but I would be up for letting people Borrow an MX winder. Not that it really much, but does help with holding hte camera.

02-12-2013, 02:30 PM   #219

I'm a day late.........

.................but I have negs hanging!

Griz
02-12-2013, 07:43 PM   #220
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by 48548 Quote
I appreciate it. I have quite a few MX so I would say no, but I would be up for letting people Borrow an MX winder. Not that it really much, but does help with holding hte camera.
Thanks for the offer......but might be a little harder for the last person to send on both the camera and winder to different homes..... Glad you're checking out the thread though......

QuoteOriginally posted by Griz57 Quote
.................but I have negs hanging!

Griz
Woohoo!
02-13-2013, 09:04 PM   #221

Here's a few...

Figured I've held things up long enough, so here are a few work prints, taken with the traveling MX, and a new to me M35-70. Nothing to write home about, but I still had fun!

My Missus's "other man", left out in the cold

Some crazy bokeh

Might have a couple more by the end of the week.

Thanks Steve for supplying the MX! I really got attached to it quickly, and can see one finding its' way home one day.

Griz
02-14-2013, 08:02 AM   #222

Nice shots Griz! Glad to hear your darkroom is in working order.

I especially like the second shot.

I should have my pictures back by the weekend! Send the MX off to Phil, I figure it will arrive Friday or Monday.
02-14-2013, 08:03 AM   #223

BTW the piece from the viewfinder is inside a SD card holder and taped to the side of the box.
02-14-2013, 11:55 AM   #224

QuoteOriginally posted by JenniferLeigh Quote
Nice shots Griz! Glad to hear your darkroom is in working order.

I especially like the second shot.

I should have my pictures back by the weekend! Send the MX off to Phil, I figure it will arrive Friday or Monday.
Thanks Jennifer, not my best work, but still a fun experiment! One of these days I'll figure out how to get a decent scan online! Ha!

One more:

Looking forward to seeing your shots!

Griz
02-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #225

Roll 2

Last 4 shots from the MX. Better light, more familiarity with the camera, and my trusty M50 1.7:

Griz

Last edited by Griz57; 02-18-2013 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Fixed broken links