Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-06-2012, 02:52 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
SV - Any Interest?

Our local GW is having a silent auction for an SV with the add-on light meter that sits above the Pentaprism. Comes with a STak 55/1.8 and some other accessories for flash. I didn't really go through the case too carefully to see everything and condition, but the camera and lens look to be well kept. I've put a bid in on it and the auction will be held Saturday, so I can go back and rebid if necessary.

I just thought it might be nice if someone here has a genuine interest in owning one of these, I can make it available. I'm not a collector, and don't shoot too much film anymore, so I certainly don't need another film body (though I do want to send my K2 to Eric).

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
auction, film, sv