Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-10-2012, 10:45 PM   #1
Inactive Account

A special note of thanks

I'd like to give a little note of thanks to John (jjdgti) for selling me a very lovely ME Super back in February. It works like a charm, this little camera.

Here's the little beast:

The ME Super has now embarked on my new "Ektar Project". I'm getting myself acquainted with the color characteristics of this film, which I quite like. It reminds me of Kodachrome at times. I hope to eventually know the 'look' of this film well enough to replicate parts of it in my digital work.

Good times.

A few shots from the first roll I got back from North Coast:

Last edited by Weber; 03-10-2012 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Added image
03-11-2012, 01:52 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Nice shots and congrats on your ME Super. You are right...... they are great little cameras. So easy to slip into the pocket and carry around. Where else can you get full frame performance from such a small body.
03-11-2012, 09:50 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Love the second shot, looks like your having fun with the new kit.