Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-16-2012, 09:48 AM   #1
Forum Member

Repair Services - Who works on MZ-S

I recently fell and landed with my full weight on my MZ-S with the grip attached. As it was in the snow, the camera and lens were both OK except for a scratch on the body door. The only real damage came on the grip: the shutter button popped off, and got lost in the snow.

Does anyone out there know a good option to send the grip to for a repair like this? Should I just send it back to Pentax? Or is there a good third party repair person that works on this vintage of camera?

Thanks
jake

04-16-2012, 10:00 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Send Eric an email first. Not sure if he works on the MZ-S but he does excellent work very reasonably

Home
04-16-2012, 10:05 AM   #3
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by thejake Quote
I recently fell and landed with my full weight on my MZ-S with the grip attached. As it was in the snow, the camera and lens were both OK except for a scratch on the body door. The only real damage came on the grip: the shutter button popped off, and got lost in the snow.

Does anyone out there know a good option to send the grip to for a repair like this? Should I just send it back to Pentax? Or is there a good third party repair person that works on this vintage of camera?

Thanks
jake
Give Eric Hendrickson Pentax Repair [advanced search] a look. He is the goto guy for the older Pentax repair for us folks in the lower 48...Cliff