Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-26-2012, 04:42 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
zx-7 for $15 =JOY

Just picked up a zx-7 at goodwill the other day. It looks like it was used once...if that. I tore off the crappy fa 28-80 kit and slapped my ' 28 on. To my surprise it registers aperture clicks! Now I understand what a crippled kaf2 mount means.....why oh why can't they implement a full k mount on digital? I just don't get it! For an entry level film body this one is pretty nice. I think I'm going to love going back to film for a change and can't wait to get some rolls of tri-x. Its already making me want a more pro film body. Its also making me wish my k1000 had a working shutter...maybe I need to fix that. Oh and I'm using the 18-55 currently on it. It works just fine over 24mm with no visible vignetting. Very nice!

08-26-2012, 06:06 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congratulations On the ZX-7. I got one and the battery grip a short time later. It feels so great in the hands.