Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-10-2012, 05:44 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
After using the Super Program a bit more its very likely I'll just sell the K1000 (never thought I'd say that after hunting for an early brown bodied SE version) I absolutely love the S.P. winder lever since its about half the throw of the K1000 and it returns to a stuck out position meaning a quick flick with the thumb without moving either hand or taking your eye away from the viewfinder is all that is required. The center weight metering is also noticeably center weight, the K1000 is almost a full screen metering (maybe it is?) S.P. is clearly more sensitive and accurate.. Viewfinder is WAY brighter. I've already come to love the LCD's and the buttons for the shutter speed since I can adjust way faster while looking through viewfinder (I always forget where I'm set to on the K1000).

09-10-2012, 07:32 PM   #17
Lens Buying Addict

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by ChrisPlatt Quote
Funny, I packed it up with an MX body and Winder MX earlier today.

They say great minds think alike. So do ours!

Chris
M35/2 deserves that rear cap - and so do you.