Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-17-2012, 08:14 AM   #1

Pentax PZ-10 With 28-80 lens

Hi, I saw something today in the Kamloops area. I am a new Pentax user, just got a K30, so I am not familiar with the Pentax lineup. But since they are only asking 30 or best offer, I thought if someone on this forum is in the area, it might be a real steal.

Pentax PZ-10 w/ 28-80 lens - Kamloops Cameras For Sale - Kijiji Kamloops Canada.

12-18-2012, 07:06 PM   #2
Forum Member

Not familiar with the PZ 10. I have the 28-80 and it's a real sharp lens. It sells pretty cheaply these days, and isnt the sturdiest lens around, but pretty good glass.
12-20-2012, 06:29 AM   #3

I have the PZ-10. It is not by any measure a great camera but one can certainly take great photos with it - like with any other Pentax film camera! It is not very convenient to use if you want to expose or focus manually but if you leave it on auto-focus and auto-exposure it will work well enough. It of course takes all the film era Pentax lenses but some of the modern digital era lenses will not work, or at least not very well. PZ-10 bodies sell for next to nothing these days so this might be a good option of you want to try a few rolls of film. If you are serious about shooting film you might want to spend a bit more and get an old higher end model.