Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-16-2013, 01:31 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by LesDMess Quote
Monochrome, The FB-1+FC-1 is actually useful in that it provides an adequately large view enough to focus properly.
Uhm, yeah, kinda like focusing through the windshield of a car.

(But if this doesn't work then I then they really are too far gone to do viewfinders any more).

02-16-2013, 05:01 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I ended up getting a super program instead.

It seems that I can use my DA70 on it, which is cool!

I haven't shot film since 1989 in high school so this will be fun.

I have a K1000 right now (recently aquired) that I have run a few rolls through but wanted a second body so that I can have one loaded with tri-x and the other with color.

Because I have the k1000, i wanted one of the smaller bodies. I really wanted the viewfinder of the MX, but the price and features of the super program means I will try it out for a year or so.

At these prices (I am used to digital) it is easy enough to just buy and sell and try different things. Fun stuff!

Jamey