Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-16-2012, 03:55 PM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by wlachan Quote
It's a pity that Pentax seemed to be late on everything in recent history. It would be nice if the MZ-1 was released at the time of the MZ-3 and forgo the MZ-S altogether. The MZ-S hit the market too late and too expensive.
But, IMNSHO, the MZ-S was/is a wonderful camera. In fact, it's the only 35mm having survived in my stable.

05-16-2012, 08:29 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I agree with wlachan. I just hope the Pentax bodies coming in this year won't be drowned out in the crowd talk because they're swamped with Canikon details already.
06-10-2014, 07:51 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Seems to be ahead of its time. Not far from the Fuji X-T1 or the Olympus OM-D in looks...
06-11-2021, 01:28 PM   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Interesting interface on this one with closer scrutiny. The two dials seems to be double; the top one can be used as a thumb wheel while the bottom one can be manipulated by a small "handle" in the front with you finger.
It seems like both the top and the bottom of the shutter speed dial show shutter speeds but they are not in sync. How was this supposed to work?