Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-09-2008, 06:16 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Pentax PZ1/Z1 Brochure

I have recently brought a Pentax PZ1/Z1 camera to complement my Pentax K10D. I wish to play around with 35mm as well as Digital, and would like to compare the 2 camera's.

I am looking for a .pdf file of the Pentax PZ1/Z1 Brochure, can anybody please help?

03-09-2008, 06:25 AM   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Greenhat Quote
I have recently brought a Pentax PZ1/Z1 camera to complement my Pentax K10D. I wish to play around with 35mm as well as Digital, and would like to compare the 2 camera's.

I am looking for a .pdf file of the Pentax PZ1/Z1 Brochure, can anybody please help?
Check out Pentax web site, they have manuals on most of their cameras in pdf.

Dave
03-09-2008, 06:43 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thanks Dave,

I have now downloaded the Manual, but am still hoping that somebody might have a copy of the brochure, I can read.
03-09-2008, 10:24 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Greenhat Quote
Thanks Dave,

I have now downloaded the Manual, but am still hoping that somebody might have a copy of the brochure, I can read.
if they do, they probably are like me and wont give it up because they still have the camera

You can always print the version out, but having loooked at some of the scanned copies they are not that great.