Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-08-2013, 12:13 PM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by arnold Quote
The foam, and also the felt which I prefer to use, will last longer than the original.
Where do you get your stuff? Do you have a link or name for a supplier that might be helpful for people in your part of the world? The most common reference I have seen on this site is to use generic freezer foam from the home improvement store.

Steve

08-08-2013, 06:08 PM - 1 Like   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
Where do you get your stuff? Do you have a link or name for a supplier that might be helpful for people in your part of the world? The most common reference I have seen on this site is to use generic freezer foam from the home improvement store.

Steve
I have a friend in Vancouver who picked up sheets of 2mm foam and 1mm felt from a craft shop. The sheets are about letter size and have self adhesive backs (paper covered). I use a steel ruler and blade to strip the required amounts I need. Here is a picture. The felt is the top sheet.
Attached Images