Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-17-2007, 05:23 PM   #1

Repairs to Pentax Super Program camera

The film advance lever on my Super Program camera has stopped working; can anyone give me an e-mail/postal mail address and/or telephone # for a good repair shop to fix this? I live in Daphne, Alabama, which is on the Eastern Shore of Mobile Bay across from Mobile. Would appreciate a reply to my e-mail address, latersplace@bellsouth.net as well as to this column.

Thanks,

FLASH

01-17-2007, 05:42 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
KEH in Atlanta does repairs and has an online estimate feature.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
address, camera, pentax super program, program