Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-13-2014, 07:17 AM   #1

Pentax LX ASA dial switch trouble.

Hi there. I hope somebody can help me with this.

So I just bought a Pentax LX and got it in the mail today. It is in great condition and everything works like a charm, well not quite.

You see the switch that you have to press down on the ASA/ISO dial seems to be a bit faulty. The dial wont lock into position and I can just keep turning it without any "fixed click" on any ASA number.

This is also affecting the exposure compensation dial as they are on the same dial. So when i press the switch for exposure comp. dial and turn it the dial is still changing ASA as that didnt lock into place.

Anyone know how to fix?

08-13-2014, 08:43 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Either see about returning the camera and getting your money back or if you are in the US contact Eric Hendrickson about repairing it. If it is a simple DIY repair he will often offer you advice.

Home
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/8-pentax-film-slr-discussion/105296-penta...ndrickson.html

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
asa, asa dial problem, asa dial switch, exposure, lx, pentax, pentax lx asa, press, switch