Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-04-2015, 06:31 PM - 1 Like   #1
Site Supporter




Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 542
pentax 110 kit

this has been sitting on kijiji in my area for a while, and was just curious if anyone here would be interested in it. seems collectible?

Pentax Auto 110 complete set | cameras, camcorders | Edmonton | Kijiji

or maybe i'm just out to lunch. but if it actually is quite rare, i'd be willing to pick it up and ship it if someone is interested.

03-04-2015, 06:53 PM   #2
Site Supporter




Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Michigan
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 2,182
Wow,
Does anyone know if the hard case was originally part of the Pentax kit?
03-04-2015, 07:00 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
narual's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: South Bend (Notre Dame), Indiana
Posts: 1,942
QuoteOriginally posted by wombat2go Quote
Wow,
Does anyone know if the hard case was originally part of the Pentax kit?
Sort of? They did make one, but it was an accessory, not part of a kit. That is, you bought it to put your gear in, it didn't come with the gear.
Aluminium Case
03-04-2015, 07:41 PM   #4
Pentaxian
tvdtvdtvd's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 703
I bought a 110 set with the printed cloth case for about $120 US about a year ago. I see those cases
on ebay periodically.

03-04-2015, 08:42 PM   #5
Pentaxian




Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NJ
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 4,880
QuoteOriginally posted by wibbly Quote
this has been sitting on kijiji in my area for a while, and was just curious if anyone here would be interested in it. seems collectible?

Pentax Auto 110 complete set | cameras, camcorders | Edmonton | Kijiji

or maybe i'm just out to lunch. but if it actually is quite rare, i'd be willing to pick it up and ship it if someone is interested.
That's kind of you to offer to help your fellow man!

For those interested, the Auto 110 lenses adapt very nicely to the Q system, and M4/3.
03-04-2015, 09:20 PM   #6
Pentaxian
calsan's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Perth, Australia
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,387
QuoteOriginally posted by narual Quote
Sort of? They did make one, but it was an accessory, not part of a kit. That is, you bought it to put your gear in, it didn't come with the gear.
Aluminium Case
How cool is that suitcase with Pentax written all over it?!
03-04-2015, 10:37 PM   #7
Pentaxian




Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Savannah, GA
Posts: 5,002
Those kits aren't too uncommon on ebay, etc. They never seem to include the 70mm lens...
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
kijiji, pentax
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Asahi pentax auto 110 super film camera kit Mistlefoot Pentax Film SLR Discussion 1 11-04-2013 01:15 AM
For Sale - Sold: Pentax Q system: kit w/01, 02, 03, PK adapter, auto 110 24mm and 70mm lenses Nick Siebers Sold Items 3 10-24-2013 08:54 AM
Whats the going price for a 110/110 Super kit? Sagitta Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 1 01-05-2013 02:10 AM
For Sale - Sold: Pentax Auto 110 Kit with RARE 18mm pan-focus, 20-40mm zoom and 70mm lenses + flash Nick Siebers Sold Items 2 11-13-2011 12:49 PM
Something nice for our Pentax Auto 110 users: Auto 110 lens database Adam Pentax Film SLR Discussion 3 09-24-2010 06:42 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:52 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top