Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
04-08-2015, 12:55 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by LesDMess Quote
Just ran across this listing from a survey of The "Best" Pentax Cameras and the top three cameras do not have AE lock.
  1. LX
  2. MX
  3. ME Super/ME Super SE

Clearly the lack of AE on the two with aperture priority autoexposure did not affect it's popularity . . .

I wonder why he ranked the LX as #1 when the RAW RESULTS show the MX higher than the LX?
1) I don't think much people know about AE priority and even less know how to use effectively.

2) The MX is a much more popular camera than the LX, which was produced in smaller number.

04-08-2015, 03:22 PM   #32
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by LesDMess Quote
Just ran across this listing from a survey of The "Best" Pentax Cameras and the top three cameras do not have AE lock.
  1. LX
  2. MX
  3. ME Super/ME Super SE
I am truly surprised that the MX lacks AE-L...

Steve

(...this is getting a bit beyond silly...)