Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-04-2015, 12:39 PM   #1
Forum Member

US Camera Company: Vintage Parts for Film SLRs

Has anyone here dealt with US Camera, out of Colorado, and if so , how did you find the experience ?

Thanks all.

Last edited by Fiddler; 04-04-2015 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Make title more Logical
04-05-2015, 04:28 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Yes, I have over the years for spare parts for my film cameras when I couldn't find other cameras to pilfer. I haven't had any problems though I do suggest you call first to see if they have the part you need in stock after checking it out on the web site.
04-05-2015, 09:04 AM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
Thank you. Reason I asked is that I used them about a month ago. They had the parts I needed, very helpful, and everything turned out well.

My latest project concerns an SLR, that someone in the past had epoxied a few delicate parts together. This necessitated literally destroying a couple of components to allow me to disassemble .

The attempts to contact and get a response from US Camera have failed. E- mail, Phone , Negative.

Thought they might have "gone under", but the Web site does not give that impression.
04-05-2015, 07:37 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It is Passover, give them until tuesday and try again

04-11-2015, 09:22 AM   #5
Forum Member

Original Poster
Update

Still no contact , no reply to e mails etc.

Oh well, who needs 'em !
07-04-2016, 11:23 AM   #6

QuoteOriginally posted by Oldbayrunner Quote
Yes, I have over the years for spare parts for my film cameras when I couldn't find other cameras to pilfer. I haven't had any problems though I do suggest you call first to see if they have the part you need in stock after checking it out on the web site.
This site is reliable? I have been doing lots of research on it in hopes of making a clear decision on a purchase.