Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-07-2008, 02:24 PM   #16
Veteran Member

My god people.

Why do you insist on ridiculing those that have little or no knowledge of another system or type of photography.
I know i am supposed to ignore these threads, i hate them, just hate them.Leave them alone, as they are just plain BS, but come on.
I wonder, just how many on this forum, saw this post and said, hey, thats me, but will not admit it.

So the guy had a 5d big woop.

People. go out and take some photos, leave this "other people" bashing alone.

What a waste. I'm glad i belong to other Pentax internet groups thats are more intune with getting their work done, not worrying about others that can't or won't.

Dave

06-08-2008, 12:55 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by zx-m Quote
Nesster: what do you mean by "retro-chic cameras"?

Glen
I thought you meant the mini-leica and mini-rollei by Minox
06-09-2008, 05:59 AM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
pentikon 52, don't consider telling things I see as ridiculing others. Don't you find it a little ironic that a digital camera designed to work with your old film lenses, like a film camera, is bought by a person who has no idea that film is FF? If I wanted to ridicule someone I would use their name etc. You don't know this person, their gender, age, or anything else about them. It does point to the shape that photography is in at the moment. Average person knows much less about photography than they did 30 years ago.
Try to have a sense of humor. It makes life bareable, even enjoyable.
thanks
barondla
06-09-2008, 06:42 AM   #19
Veteran Member

I agree, Barondla. I did not take your post as being condemnatory or harsh.

06-09-2008, 10:49 AM   #20
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by barondla Quote
pentikon 52, don't consider telling things I see as ridiculing others. Don't you find it a little ironic that a digital camera designed to work with your old film lenses, like a film camera, is bought by a person who has no idea that film is FF? If I wanted to ridicule someone I would use their name etc. You don't know this person, their gender, age, or anything else about them. It does point to the shape that photography is in at the moment. Average person knows much less about photography than they did 30 years ago.
Try to have a sense of humor. It makes life bareable, even enjoyable.
thanks
barondla
I DO have a very good sense of humor. The constant barrage of these types of posts irk me to no end. Thats all i'm saying.

Dave