Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-29-2016, 02:35 PM   #16
Veteran Member




Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 1,421
QuoteOriginally posted by Baard-Einar Quote
Collectiblend require a certain number of sold items for the price estimates to work. Prices for S and Ap and the K really fluctuates. A nice chrome S was sold for AU $710 with Takumar 55mm f2.2 recently. The O P is listing his S on ebay for 3250 cad, chrome body with SMC Takumar 55f2. That is not the correct lens. There is reference to A P being appraised at 3800 to 4000 USD. Which would be one 0 to much.
Can you post the link to the camera?

Found it.


Last edited by excanonfd; 03-29-2016 at 02:43 PM.
03-29-2016, 11:07 PM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
SteveM's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 3,295
QuoteOriginally posted by Baard-Einar Quote
Collectiblend require a certain number of sold items for the price estimates to work. Prices for S and Ap and the K really fluctuates. A nice chrome S was sold for AU $710 with Takumar 55mm f2.2 recently. The O P is listing his S on ebay for 3250 cad, chrome body with SMC Takumar 55f2. That is not the correct lens. There is reference to A P being appraised at 3800 to 4000 USD. Which would be one 0 to much.
For what it's worth, I have 3 copies, one silver and 2 black all fully functional and tested by Eric. I would consider $400 too low and $4000 too high.
03-30-2016, 03:55 AM   #18
New Member




Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 7
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Baard-Einar Quote
Collectiblend require a certain number of sold items for the price estimates to work. Prices for S and Ap and the K really fluctuates. A nice chrome S was sold for AU $710 with Takumar 55mm f2.2 recently. The O P is listing his S on ebay for 3250 cad, chrome body with SMC Takumar 55f2. That is not the correct lens. There is reference to A P being appraised at 3800 to 4000 USD. Which would be one 0 to much.
Yup that's the one I have, only did the listing to see what ppl says... But after found this forum. So u saying its a $500 max camera.
Thanks
03-30-2016, 05:00 AM   #19
Site Supporter
Baard-Einar's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oslo
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 588
QuoteOriginally posted by Fredviveiros Quote
Yup that's the one I have, only did the listing to see what ppl says... But after found this forum. So u saying its a $500 max camera.
Thanks
I would consider to split the lens and camera, since the lens is incorrect. Don't know what you can get for the body, but USD 500 is a good estimate. Depends on the market of course.

03-30-2016, 11:48 AM   #20
Veteran Member




Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 1,421
QuoteOriginally posted by SteveM Quote
For what it's worth, I have 3 copies, one silver and 2 black all fully functional and tested by Eric. I would consider $400 too low and $4000 too high.
Yours are in mint condition, I'd assume each of them are worth above 1k while the OP's S is not - so 500.00 and up, would that be Cad or Usd?
04-04-2016, 04:01 PM   #21
Veteran Member




Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 1,421
I've noticed the eBay listing has ended, was it scooped up by someone in the forum?
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
asahi, asahi pentax, pentax
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Asahi S-M-C Takumar M42 1:4 200 prime lens Saffron Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 3 02-29-2016 10:15 AM
S-M-C Takumar 50/1.4 may not clear the mirror on early Asahi Pentax bodies? bwDraco Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 2 06-29-2015 09:50 AM
Asahi Pentax hollywood6 Welcomes and Introductions 7 11-18-2014 11:58 AM
1958 Asahi Pentax "S" with a Tak 55/1.8 on the bay SteveM Pentax Price Watch 3 01-06-2012 11:08 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:48 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top