Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-20-2008, 06:31 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Pentax PZ-10

Not sure if this is the correct area to post, so please feel free to move if needed.

As the title says, I've got a PZ-10 that I'm not using any more. I've just purchased a *ist D that I plan on using my current lenses on. I'm thinking of selling or trading the body for a lense / flash, or whatever, but I'm not really sure what this body would be worth. I looked on E-Bay, but it seems to be all over the place. Camera I would say is near mint, and working. Any idea for a value so I can put in the selling area?

07-20-2008, 07:05 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Check eBay completed auctions.

Chris
07-21-2008, 01:52 AM   #3
Forum Member

Nice camera the Z-10 is (I used to have one), the camera market for film camera is very limited, especially for one with very few features (Program and HyperManual if I remember), if you have the PowerZoom FA 28-80 to sell with it that might encourage more attention....

Personally, I would keep the camera for those moments you just fancy using film.
07-21-2008, 02:44 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I agree with welshwizard645. Maybe you don't want to shoot film right now, when you just got the digital, but sometimes you might. I shoot both film and digital