Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-13-2016, 03:57 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Idea I had - ebay Pentax parts cameras/lenses listings.

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

Mods I hope this is okay, but I thought:Why not? Especially for those rarer types. I know Eric is a member here, though I'm not sure how often he checks things out, and I know @dcshooter and a few others also do CLA/fixes. Surely they at least would appreciate knowing where to get parts to fix things.

Let's start the ball rolling: anyone looking for a long term supply of spare parts for the Auto 110?

Pentax 110 Salvage LOT 4 LBS | eBay

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
ebay, ebay pentax, pentax