Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-20-2017, 03:59 PM   #16
Forum Member

I bought two of those brochures off Etsy in Mint condition from the same seller but at different times. Goes with my MX one in Black one in Chrome both in ...again.. mint condition. I've also collected most but not all the accessories that were part of the system including motor winder, motor drive, 250 exposure bulk back,. Bulk film loader on and on. Love these cameras

03-21-2017, 07:14 AM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Craftsman Quote
I've also collected most but not all the accessories that were part of the system
Out of interest, how often do you find yourself shooting with the non-standard focusing screens, i.e. the ones that aren't split-prism inside microprism ring?
03-21-2017, 08:28 AM   #18
Forum Member

I use the SB-1 screen over the standard screen the MX comes with. I have the others but really don't use them. There are a few common ones that show up pretty often, but a few are really hard to find. I also have most all the diopter eyepiece but only use the +2. The most difficult of all the M accessories to find is the Power Pack M. Pentax must not have sold very many.
03-25-2017, 09:00 AM   #19

Thanks for sharing. I actually had that brochure when I was a kid, so it brought back some happy memories. The UK Pentax rep actually lived in the house that mine backed onto, so I got to handle his sales samples.

03-25-2017, 04:04 PM   #20
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by G1DRP Quote
Thanks for sharing. I actually had that brochure when I was a kid, so it brought back some happy memories. The UK Pentax rep actually lived in the house that mine backed onto, so I got to handle his sales samples.
I want to go back in time and live with you.