Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-25-2017, 04:10 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by gutter rock Quote
Long time lurker, first time poster. I really want an MG just because that is my initials! Does that make me crazy? I have went on a Pentax film body buying frenzy lately and have done a lot of research. I have an ME and I think the MG is the same with slightly less shutter speed range correct? Also, didn't it lose the exposure compensation dial? I think when I get one it will become my leave in the car camera for those moments when photo ops arise and I am usually not prepared.
That's about the size of it - a cut down ME with none of the frills, but unlike the MV series still telling you what the shutter speed was, so you could choose another (via changing aperture) if you really wanted or needed to.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
check, exposure, focus, infinity, k1000, lens, mg, model, pentax, shutter