Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 8 Likes Search this Thread
05-06-2017, 01:32 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

I think I have seen an ILX mentioned. Never seen one, though ...

Oh, and once I saw a pair of Pentacon lenses for sale, although the pictures showed they were Pentaxes.

05-06-2017, 01:51 PM   #17

QuoteOriginally posted by cooltouch Quote
Yep, the folks at the various Goodwill stores that list their stuff on the auction site usually know absolutely nothing about the photo gear they list. Seems like most of the lenses, for example, are listed by the description on the filters attached to them.
I've noticed that too...but, I try to cut the Goodwill workers a lot of slack, many (if not, most or all) of them are just trying to get their lives together. However quite a few of the shoppers I've encountered in my local Goodwill are rude jerks; although not quite as bad as the typical local WalMartians.
05-07-2017, 05:47 AM - 1 Like   #18
Pentaxian

Pentax X70 Camera body only 27075149878 | eBay

No comment
05-07-2017, 07:51 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by deus ursus Quote
I think I have seen an ILX mentioned
I bought one off of eb@y once. I was the only bidder, if memory serves.