Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-17-2017, 01:21 PM   #16
Veteran Member

I have a K1000 since I was in 6th grade that still works. In recent years I have had a mint ME Super I found at Cameta Camera out on Long Island NY. Then I found a near mint MX at B&H so I traded in the ME Super when I think I bought the K-7. I haven't used the MX all that much and really never used the ME Super but they both seemed to function mechanically fine. I kept the MX as the viewfinder was better plus you don't need a battery for it to function sans the light meter. I bought my sister an MZ5n several years ago that I believe still works.

The biggest thing is to remove the battery's if you are not going to use them for a while to guard against bleeding battery's.

The biggest factor in reliability is the condition of the camera when you get it.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
cameras, film, mx, pentax, pentax film, series