Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-30-2017, 08:24 PM   #16
Veteran Member

I'm glad theat you figured out the problem and were able to fix it. I'm also glad to hear that it was not a problem with the camera. I really do try my best to clearly represent the true condition of anything that I sell online.

08-30-2017, 08:34 PM   #17

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ctrout Quote
I'm glad theat you figured out the problem and were able to fix it. I'm also glad to hear that it was not a problem with the camera. I really do try my best to clearly represent the true condition of anything that I sell online.
All good. Like I said in the other post, I really appreciate the care. I figured it wasn't likely the body from the beginning, the other lenses worked and its in great shape. Quite happy with it, it's one of those things that just feel good to use.
08-31-2017, 05:36 AM - 1 Like   #18
Veteran Member

I agree. I love my KX. I had two of them, the one that you bought and another that was starting to show trouble with shutter accuracy. I figured that I was going to send whichever one I decided to keep out to Eric for CLA so I decided to keep the one that would have brought me almost no money at auction since I would have had to have advertised it as non working. I am expecting the package containing my K1000 SE, KM, and KX back from Eric any day now.