Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-14-2008, 06:43 PM   #46

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
I went out today took some pics, I used sunny 16, but I hope the pictures come out well. I used fujichrome iso 100 for it which the teacher recommended for this assignement. I cleaned the camera top and bottom yesterday but there is a ton of dust inside the lense, I think I need to have it cleaned.

Thanks geauxpez, this is a whole lot easier to use.

"Nice! I don't really NEED it, but boy I'd love to have had this when I WAS learning! Nice find. I think I'll print it out for my boy. At five he is already learning to focus a Super Tak f/1.8 55 on a Spottie! We went through it top to bottom this morning and he seems to generally have it. The weight of the camera is the sole limiting factor it seems."

Wow age 5 thats amazing! Im having trouble at age 18 lol. Ya this camera is very heavy, I often find myself having breaks in between when im holding it.

10-05-2008, 09:26 PM   #47
m8o
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I was very happy to find this article for a rundown of the most desirable film bodies:
The "Best" Pentax Cameras

I read and reread and reread this again and again until I understood and memorized it all:
Ultimate Exposure Computer (p.s. it's you) yes, it's all about variations of Sunny 16.