Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-22-2008, 08:17 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
@ K100d

Henrys is one of the biggest retailers for photography LOL

Henry's - Canada's Digital Camera Centre - Photo Video Digital

there's one across the street from Downtown Camera

there is also Colourgenics, Vistex, Toronto Image Works,Northen Artist pro Lab (St Clair/Yonge), Korner Color Bay/Bloor (i don't know if they're around...anyone?), Aden (downtown location) not sure if Headshots does processing...anyone? ...man do i miss the "pink" house (Steinchen Lab)

There maybe some other independents in an around the GTA, one up Woodbine/Steeles forgot their name, pro lab if they're still around

There's also BGM ...wait i just checked...they're a full digital lab like Jones now but they're strictly commercial. Anyhow we have a lot of inhouse E-6, film (neg/pos) to choose from and you don't have to buy bulk you can get 1 roll, buy from the US and you pay shipping, their taxes and then our taxes plus their quantity...is it worth it to try a roll?

09-22-2008, 09:08 AM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Clicker Quote
pro film sales

Velvia 50 is $12/roll Henrys, only thing i have in 35mm right now is Kodachrome wanna try that?
Ooooooohh, Silvano's prices are REALLY good.

I'm going to have to go there. I haven't bothered before because as an amateur, the hours aren't really convenient. But for prices like that, I'll take a few minutes on a Saturday to but film.

Thanks for sharing!
09-22-2008, 06:57 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Clicker Quote
Henrys is one of the biggest retailers for photography LOL

Henry's - Canada's Digital Camera Centre - Photo Video Digital

there's one across the street from Downtown Camera
yeah henry's is soooo expensive. and their website is crap.
vistek is nicer and has more stuff.
09-25-2008, 07:29 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Original Poster
more resources

Toronto users: Blacks vs. Henry's vs. Costco - Photo.net Film and Processing Forum