Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 42 Likes Search this Thread
04-11-2019, 09:14 AM - 1 Like   #76
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by brightseal Quote
That's almost like saying people's feelings are invalid.
Well, you know what they say, facts don't care about your feelings. Nowhere on his website does it say that he refurbishes or restores cameras. It says that he repairs them. To expect anything different is to have unrealistic expectations.

04-11-2019, 12:14 PM   #77
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Turbotak Quote
Well, you know what they say, facts don't care about your feelings. Nowhere on his website does it say that he refurbishes or restores cameras. It says that he repairs them. To expect anything different is to have unrealistic expectations.
Ok I’ll scroll up and read it again, I missed the part where people were requesting camera restorations. But I agree about the part where no one cares about feelings, especially if you disagree with them. But then there’s also the question of facts vs alternative facts so it depends on what you mean by “facts”.
04-11-2019, 01:36 PM - 3 Likes   #78
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

Folks - this thread has served it's purpose, with a range of views from those who've had dealings with Eric. I'm closing it now, as I don't believe there's anything more to be gained...
Closed Thread