Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 8 Likes Search this Thread
11-01-2019, 06:10 PM   #31
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by TwoUptons Quote
Sounds like it’s time for a clip test...

Just stick a piece of it into the mix next time you develop something (if you do any of that)...

Otherwise, you could roll a short roll, shoot it at a wide range of exposures, develop it, and see which exposures worked...

-Eric
Yep, that's what I was thinking. I'm going to roll a little less into my next cartridge so I'll have a little extra room on the reel and can put an inch or so cut from the end of this onto it and into the tank while doing another roll.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
ebay

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Travel People and Entertainment on Board Heinrich Lohmann Post Your Photos! 4 01-17-2016 04:47 PM
Travel Another nights entertainment......part 2 Heinrich Lohmann Post Your Photos! 13 01-13-2014 04:45 PM
People Entertainment in Algonquin: Moose stops traffic normhead Post Your Photos! 9 08-25-2013 07:11 AM
Architecture The New Perth Entertainment Centre eaglem Post Your Photos! 12 12-17-2012 11:03 PM
Night Some Local Entertainment Venues JeffJS Post Your Photos! 2 08-12-2010 06:41 AM