Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 7 Likes Search this Thread
12-07-2019, 04:56 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Just developed the Orca test roll. Negatives look great on the light table. Won't be able to scan until tomorrow. In other news, 5 rolls of Lomography Metropolis in 110 just arrived today!

12-07-2019, 09:28 PM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by womble Quote
I was shooting my 110 this afternoon alongside other things. I just use it for fun without any great expectations.

The ISO 200 film I was using was in a slow speed cassette which would have been metered at ISO 80 by the 110. Does anyone get their lab to compensate for that?

Cheers, Kris.
I think the answer is no. They are considered close enough that the exposure should still turn out fine. I’d agree in my experience.

---------- Post added 12-07-19 at 10:32 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by murrelet Quote
Just developed the Orca test roll. Negatives look great on the light table. Won't be able to scan until tomorrow. In other news, 5 rolls of Lomography Metropolis in 110 just arrived today!
Nice! Please post some pics when you get them developed. Interested to see what the Metropolis is about.
Post some of you B&w too. Interested to what kind of results others are seeing

Did you order directly from Lomography? Last I checked they were offering bundles of 5 of their various 110 film offerings along with a free Diana 110 camera.
12-08-2019, 12:23 AM - 1 Like   #18
Veteran Member

My Lomo film showed up this evening and we loaded up the 110. My gal was shooting it over at my dad's for a little dinner night with flash.
Got home and set it on the bookshelf in our entryway where a certain other camera lives much of the time. I just had to snap this. It was too funny.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
RICOH GR III  Photo 
12-09-2019, 04:21 PM   #19
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Lhorn Quote
Nice! Please post some pics when you get them developed. Interested to see what the Metropolis is about.
Post some of you B&w too. Interested to what kind of results others are seeing

Did you order directly from Lomography? Last I checked they were offering bundles of 5 of their various 110 film offerings along with a free Diana 110 camera.
I contributed to the Metropolis Kickstarter. Also got their digital scanning gadget with the 5 rolls. Not sure if I like it better than the 3D printed scanning mask I bought from Negative Solutions.

I have a 2nd roll of Orca in the 110 Super, so the Metropolis will have to wait. Here's a few frames from the 1st roll. I think I should have dialed back the contrast while scanning. Hope to make some darkroom prints soon to see how well the negatives print.

12-09-2019, 05:19 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Nice work. Those look great.
12-10-2019, 01:03 AM   #21
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Scanogram Quote
Fun little cameras. Here's the 4 bodies available.
Love that display stand! The Safari 110 is pretty cute too.

K.
12-10-2019, 10:41 AM   #22
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by chickentender Quote
My Lomo film showed up this evening and we loaded up the 110. My gal was shooting it over at my dad's for a little dinner night with flash.
Got home and set it on the bookshelf in our entryway where a certain other camera lives much of the time. I just had to snap this. It was too funny.
I like the size contrast; it's like a picture of a lion and a newborn cub together!

12-10-2019, 03:21 PM   #23
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ecostigny Quote
I like the size contrast; it's like a picture of a lion and a newborn cub together!
Indeed. Simba next to Mufasa.
12-10-2019, 06:15 PM   #24
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by chickentender Quote
Indeed. Simba next to Mufasa.
Oooh, say it again... *

-Eric

*From the original animated Lion King...
12-11-2019, 12:22 AM   #25
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by TwoUptons Quote
Oooh, say it again... *

-Eric

*From the original animated Lion King...
Exactly.